Beverly Font License
QuotesCover.com bought this beautiful font from FontBundles.net marketplace. The license type is Corporate License which means QuotesCover have the right to use and implement it to quotescover platform/app/webapp to be used by our users. You, as our end user, are free and safe to generate/design using using this font in our webapp and download the quote images and use it for you or your organization need. However, you cannot sell the downloaded image . If you want to sell the downloaded image you need to purchase the license on fontbundles OR you can use our other font that have Open SIL License which also available on our asset library.
Corporate License Transaction Info:
- Order Reference: 99E13407KN499384K
- Order Date: 20th Aug 2019
- Products: Fantastic Super Big Bundle
- Licenses: 1X Corporate
- Font Designer: pollem Co
- Marketplace Info: Font Bundles Ltd, UK Registered Company Number 09966437. VAT Number GB305117545. Fontbundles.net
A Premium License is valid for one person on unlimited devices. If more than one person in your company or household will be using our products, each person must purchase a separate license, or you must purchase a corporate license to cover all company/household users.
If you intend on using products for ‘platform use’ (software which allows end users to create customized designs), you will need to purchase a Corporate License .
- Personal Use is defined as: using products downloaded/purchased from our Websites for your own personal use. This means the items are not sold or distributed.
- Commercial Use is defined as: using products downloaded/purchased from our websites for commercial purposes. This includes selling or distributing items made from our products.
- Platform Use is defined as: items which are created/customized by a company’s end users. For example: a T-shirt company allowing the ‘end user’ (that company’s customer) to make customized products with designs/fonts sold by us, using the company’s own software or platform.
- Limited Use is defined as: There are some restrictions to be aware of when using our products.
- Unlimited Users is defined as: an unlimited number of people within one organisation, household or platform.
- Unlimited Sales is defined as: no limit or restriction to the amount of sales made from one organisation, household or platform.
License 2: Corporate License
Our Corporate License allows unlimited users within your company/household, unlimited sales, and the ability for end users to customize products.Acceptable Use:
- Unlimited users working on different projects for personal or commercial use within one organisation or household.
- End users are able to create customisable physical or digital items using products downloaded/purchased from us on any platform/print on demand service. - Read Print on Demand Acceptable Use
- Use of products directly in music videos, TV episodes, films or other broadcast productions with unlimited views.
- Use of web fonts – unlimited page views, unlimited company/personally owned websites.
- Use of products in unlimited eBooks/printed book titles, unlimited sales.
- Distributing the original files downloaded/purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products.
- Selling or transferring the license to another company.
- Allowing another company’s users, or users outside of your household to use products downloaded/purchased from us in any way.
- Converting fonts into different formats without written permission from the designer.