Need an original and unique John Burroughs quotes? Check this collection of 564 the best John Burroughs quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. John Burroughs quote about great.
The lure of the distant and the difficult is deceptive. The great opportunity is where you are.
2. John Burroughs quote about think.
If you think you can do it, you can.
3. Dr. Samuel Johnson quote about hard work.
What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence.
4. John R. Wooden quote about motivation.
Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
5. John Peers quote about confidence.
You can’t lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse.
6. John Steinbeck quote about patience.
Don’t worry about losing. If it is right, it happens – The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.
7. John Keats quote about soul.
Do you not see how necessary a world of pains and troubles is to school an intelligence and make it a soul?
8. Johnny Depp quote about love.
There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love. [from Don Juan DeMarco (1994)]
9. Dr. Samuel Johnson quote about friendship.
If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.
10. John F. Kennedy quote about peace.
World peace, like community peace, does not require that each man love his neighbor — it requires only that they live together with mutual tolerance, submitting their disputes to a just and peaceful settlement.
11. John Wayne quote about grit.
True grit is making a decision and standing by it, doing what must be done. No moral man can have peace of mind if he leaves undone what he knows he should have done.
12. John Holmes quote about exercise.
There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.
13. John J. McCloy quote about vision.
Humility leads to strength and not to weakness. It is the highest form of self-respect to admit mistakes and to make amends for them.
14. Pope John XXIII quote about nature.
The earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.
15. John R. Wooden quote about character.
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.