Need an original and unique Les Brown quotes? Check this collection of 387 the best Les Brown quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Les Brown quote about dream.
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
2. Les Brown quote about inspirational.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
3. Les Brown quote about smile
Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
4. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. quote about best.
If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure.
5. Ray Charles quote about love.
Love is a special word, and I use it only when I mean it. You say the word too much and it becomes cheap.
6. Charles De Gaulle quote about character.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so.
7. Sir Thomas Browne quote about vision
Rough diamonds may sometimes be mistaken for worthless pebbles.
8. Rita Mae Brown quote about trust.
Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work.
9. Senegalese proverb about effort.
The giant tree grows from a grain.
10. Saint Francis de Sales auote about gentleness.
Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is so gentle as real strength.
11. Apache Blessing quote about beauty.
May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night. May the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being. May you walk gently through the world and know its beauty all the days of your life.
12. Dr. Laura Schlessinger quote about team work.
Don’t worry so much about your self- esteem. Worry more about your character. Integrity is its own reward.
13. Angeles Arrien quote about choice.
There comes a time in the spiritual journey when you start making choices from a very different place. And if a choice lines up so that it supports truth, health, happiness, wisdom and love, it’s the right choice.
14. Charles William Eliot quote about books.
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.