Need an original and unique Sam Altman quotes? Check this collection of 145 the best Sam Altman quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Dr. Samuel Johnson quote about hard work.
What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence.
2. Dr. Samuel Johnson quote about friendship.
If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.
3. Samuel Snead quote about practice.
Practice puts brains in your muscles.
4. Sam Keen quote about love.
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
5. Samuel Beckett quote about destiny.
What do I know of man’s destiny? I could tell you more about radishes.
6. Samuel Smiles quote about hope.
Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
7. Samuel Johnson quote about hope.
The natural flights of the human mind are not from pleasure to pleasure, but from hope to hope.
8. Samuel Butler quote about family.
Some people seem compelled by unkind fate to parental servitude for life. There is no form of penal service worse than this.
9. Samuel Coley quote about self.
Be yourself. Ape no greatness. Be willing to pass for what you are.￼
10. Samuel Johnson quote about talent.
There must always be some advantage on one side or the other, and it is better that advantage should be had by talents than by chance.
11. Samuel Butler quote about fool.
The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too.
12. Samuel Johnson quote about future.
The future is purchased by the present.
13. Samuel Butler quote about animals.
All animals except man know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it.
14. Samuel Butler quote about media.
The most important service rendered by the press is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
15. Samuel Johnson quote about habits.
The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.