Need an original and unique Intellectual quotes? Check this collection of 16 the best Intellectual quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Alice James ‘s quote about Intellectual. One has a greater sense…
2. Francois de La Rochefoucauld ‘s quote about . Intellectual blemishes, like facial ones,…
3. Charles Bukowski ‘s quote about . An intellectual says a simple…
“An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.”
4. Disinterested intellectual curiosity
“Disinterested intellectual curiosity is the life blood of real civilization.
G. M. Trevelyan
5. An intellectual snob
6. Robert M. Hutchins ‘s quote about . The college graduate is presented…
“The college graduate is presented with a sheepskin to cover his intellectual nakedness.”
Robert M. Hutchins
7. E. O. Wilson ‘s quote about . Nature holds the key to…
8. Herbert Hoover ‘s quote about . nce upon a time my…
9. David Pratt ‘s quote about Jargon. Jargon allows us to camouflage…
10. Robert Hall ‘s quote about . In the power of fixing…
11. Immanuel Kant ‘s quote about . Experience without theory is blind,…
12. All generous minds
“All generous minds have a horror of what are commonly called Facts. They are the brute beasts of the intellectual domain.
13. …in song the
“...in song the words tend to lose their significance, do often lose it, while at the other extreme, in current prose it is the musical value that tends to disappear - so that verse stands symmetrically, as it were, between song, on the one hand, and prose on the other - and is thus admirably and delicately balanced between the sensual and the intellectual power of language.
14. Music, verily, is
“Music, verily, is the mediator between intellectual and sensuous life... the one incorporeal entrance into the higher world of knowledge which comprehends mankind but which mankind cannot comprehend.
Ludwig van Beethoven
15. The bitterest tragic
“The bitterest tragic element in life to be derived from an intellectual source is the belief in a brute Fate or Destiny.