Need an original and unique Sad quotes? Check this collection of 98 the best Sad quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Korean proverb about sadness.
The straight, upright tree is the first to be cut down.
2. Javanese proverb about sadness.
Do not become heartbroken easily when disaster falls upon you. Do not be sad when something is lost.
3. Dita Von Teese quote about sad.
Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!
4. Nana Mouskouri quote about sadness.
I do believe that if you haven’t learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness.
5. Alyssa Milano quote about sad.
First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great.
6. William S. Burroughs quote about sadness.
In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality.
7. Elizabeth Edwards quote about sad
A lot of sad stories in a row – that wears on you.
8. Khalil Gibran quote about sad.
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
9. Donna Tartt quote about sad.
Everything takes me longer than I expect. It’s the sad truth about life.
10. Miguel de Unamuno quote about sad.
It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.
11. Carl Jung quote about sad.
The word ‘happiness’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
12. Paramahansa Yogananda quote about sad.
Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.