Need an original and unique Teaching quotes? Check this collection of 19 the best Teaching quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Sir Robert Baden-Powell ‘s quote about . There is no teaching to…
2. Oscar Wilde ‘s quote about Teaching. Everybody who is incapable of…
3. Cheryl Crawford ‘s quote about teaching, inspirational. Lee’s great gifts are teaching…
4. Fawn Brodie ‘s quote about Housework, teaching. Housework is a breeze. Cooking…
5. Malaysian wisdom about teaching.
6. Aristotle ‘s quote about Teaching. The one exclusive sign of…
7. Albert Einstein ‘s quote about . Teaching should be such that…
“Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty.”
8. Pearl Buck ‘s quote about . Teaching is as sacred as…
“Teaching is as sacred as priesthood. If one has not the concern for humanity, the love of living creatures, the vision of the priest and artist, he must not teach.”
9. noname ‘s quote about learn,teach. Never stop learning because life…
10. Lawrence Balter ‘s quote about discipline. Discipline isn’t just punishing, forcing…
11. Knute Rockne ‘s quote about sportivity, learn. One man practicing sportsmanship is…
12. Latin wisdom about learn.
13. Tuscan wisdom about nature.
14. Malay wisdom about parenting.
15. By learning you
“By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn.
16. Verily, a man
“Verily, a man teaching his child manners is better than giving one bushel of grain in alms.
17. The consciousness of
“The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical action. There is no fixed teaching. All I can provide is an appropriate medicine for a particular ailment.
Bruce LeeQuotation from the book: The Art of Jeet Kune Do Bruce Lee
18. No other job
“No other job in the world could possibly dispossess one so completely as this job of teaching. You could stand all day in a laundry, for instance, still in possession of your mind. But this teaching utterly obliterates you. It cuts right into your being: essentially, it takes over your spirit. It drags it out from where it would hide.