Need an original and unique aim quotes? Check this collection of 22 the best aim quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Oscar Wilde’s quote about aim of life. The aim of life is…
“The aim of life is self-development. To realize ones nature perfectly that is what each of us is here for.”
2. Aristotle ‘s quote about pain,wise. The aim of the wise…
“The aim of the wise is not to secure pleasure but to avoid pain”
3. David Letterman ‘s quote about action,aim,target,trigger. Next in importance to having…
4. Bruce Lee ‘s quote about aim,entrepreneur,goal. A goal is not always…
5. Carl Von Clausewitz ‘s quote about aim. Pursue one great decisive aim…
6. Mahatma Gandhi ‘s quote about . Always aim at complete harmony…
7. O Magazine ‘s quote about Aim, kindness. My one aim was to…
“My one aim was to do a thing well and to excel if possible.”
Josephine demott RobinsonO Magazine
8. The great aim
“The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.
9. An aim of
“An aim of an argument should be progress, but progress ultimately means little without victory.
American Legal PhilosopherGary L. FrancioneReaction to quote Joseph Joubert
10. The aim (of
“The aim (of education) must be the training of independently acting and thinking individuals who, however, can see in the service to the community their highest life achievement.
11. Always aim at
“Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
12. Always aim for
13. Bruce Lee ‘s quote about failure,fear. Don’t fear failure. Not failure,…
14. Aristotle ‘s quote about . Every art and every inquiry,…
15. David Burnham ‘s quote about . Make no little plans, they…
16. Deng Xiaoping ‘s quote about . Keep a cool head and…
17. E. O. Wilson ‘s quote about capability, effort. You are capable of more…
18. Helen Hayes ‘s quote about . My mother drew a distinction…
“My mother drew a distinction between achievement and success. She said that achievement is the knowledge that you have studied and worked hard and done the best that is in you. Success is being praised by others. That is nice but not as important or satisfying. Always aim for achievement and forget about success.”