Need an original and unique attention quotes? Check this collection of 17 the best attention quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Eknath Easwaran’s quote about attention. Through meditation and by giving…
“Through meditation and by giving full attention to one thing at a time, we can learn to direct attention where we choose.”
2. Thich Nhat Hanh’s quote about attention. The most precious gift we…
“The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.”
Thich Nhat Hanh
3. Henry Miller’s quote about moment, attention. The moment one gives close…
“The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.”
4. Sue Atchley Ebaugh’s quote about attention, gift. The greatest gift we can…
“The greatest gift we can give one another is rapt attention to one another's existence.”
Sue Atchley Ebaugh
5. T-Pain ‘s quote about idea,think. Don’t pay attention to the…
6. Dutch wisdom quote about attention.
7. Jean Sibelius ‘s quote about critic. Pay no attention to what…
8. Serbian wisdom about attention.
9. George W. Bush ‘s quote about attention. Ladies and Gentlemen, we got…
“Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him! (said after capture of Saddam)”
BBC-CNNGeorge W. Bush
10. Leonardo Da Vinci ‘s quote about . It had long since come…
11. Jose Ortega y Gasset ‘s quote about . Tell me to what you…
12. Robert Hall ‘s quote about . In the power of fixing…
13. Gary Ryan Blair ‘s quote about . Discipline is based on pride,…
14. When you do
“When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.
George Washington Carver
15. Whenever you look
“Whenever you look at a piece of work and you think the fellow was crazy, then you want to pay some attention to that. One of you is likely to be, and you had better find out which one it is. It makes an awful lot of difference.
Charles Franklin Kettering
16. Boredom is a
“Boredom is a sign of satisfied ignorance, blunted apprehension, crass sympathies, dull understanding, feeble powers of attention, and irreclaimable weakness of character.