Need an original and unique birth quotes? Check this collection of 19 the best birth quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Philipus Aureolus Paracelsus ‘s quote about creative. Thoughts give birth to a…
2. From birth to
“From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality. From fifty-five on, she needs good cash.
3. Giving birth is
4. Beatrice Lillie ‘s quote about Birth. I was born because my…
5. May Sarton ‘s quote about darkness,light. Without darkness nothing comes to…
“Without darkness nothing comes to birth, as without light nothing flowers”
6. Stendhal ‘s quote about . A very small degree of…
7. Kenyan wisdom about beginning.
8. Japanese wisdom about fear.
9. Stephen Mitchell ‘s quote about education. Education is no longer thought…
10. Chanakya ‘s quote about . A man is great by…
11. Tomas did not
“Tomas did not realize at the time that metaphors are dangerous. Metaphors are not to be trifled with. A single metaphor can give birth to love.
Milan KunderaThe Unbearable Lightness of Being
12. To the Nahuas,
“To the Nahuas, words were flowers, metaphors that gave birth to thoughts and actions.
Jose Antonio Burciaga
13. Any proposition containing
“Any proposition containing the word is creates a linguistical structural confusion which will eventually give birth to serious fallacies.
Alfred KorzybskiHis bookScience And Sanity
14. As we look
“As we look deeply within, we understand our perfect balance. There is no fear of the cycle of birth, life and death. For when you stand in the present moment, you are timeless.
15. Thirty-five is a
“Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.
Oscar WildeThe Importance of Being Earnest
16. For that which
“For that which is born death is certain, and for the dead birth is certain. Therefore grieve not over that which is unavoidable.