Need an original and unique conviction quotes? Check this collection of 11 the best conviction quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Thomas Carlyle ‘s quote about conduct,conviction. Conviction is worthless unless it…
“Conviction is worthless unless it is converted into conduct”
2. Vaclav Havel ‘s quote about . Hope is not the conviction…
3. The Great Gatsby ‘s quote about . I had that familiar conviction…
“I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.”
F. Scott FitzgeraldThe Great Gatsby
4. A strong conviction
“A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
5. Walter J. Lippmann ‘s quote about test, leadership. The final test of a…
“The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on.”
Walter J. Lippmann
6. Victor Hugo ‘s quote about happiness, love. The greatest happiness of life…
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
7. Jean Francois Revel ‘s quote about . Clearly, a civilization that feels…
“Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself.”
Jean Francois Revel
8. The one serious
“The one serious conviction that a man should have is that nothing is to be taken too seriously.
9. Hope is definitely
“Hope is definitely not the same thing as optimism. It is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.
Disturbing the PeaceVclav Havel
10. The supreme happiness
“The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
11. The uncompromising attitude
“The uncompromising attitude is more indicative of an inner uncertainty than a deep conviction. The implacable stand is directed more against the doubt within than the assailant without.