Need an original and unique darkness quotes? Check this collection of 18 the best darkness quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. A wise word from Desiderius Erasmus about how to face the darkness
“Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.”
2. Francis of Assisi’s quotes about facing the darkness
“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.”
Francis of Assisi
3. Quotes from Stanley Kubrick when you face the darkness
“However vast the darkness, we must supply our own Light”
4. May Sarton ‘s quote about darkness,light. Without darkness nothing comes to…
“Without darkness nothing comes to birth, as without light nothing flowers”
5. @english_saying quote about darkness.
6. Martin Luther King ‘s quote about . Darkness cannot drive out darkness;…
7. William Shakespeare ‘s quote about ignorance. There is no darkness-but ignorance….
8. Francis Bacon ‘s quote about darkness. In order for the light…
9. Desmond Tutu ‘s quote about hope,light. Hope is being able to…
“Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”
10. Hodding Carter ‘s quote about News. Television news is like a…
11. Burundian wisdom about love.
12. Kahlil Gibran ‘s quote about . Every man is two men;…
13. Og Mandino ‘s quote about optimism. I will love the light…
14. Hawaian wisdom about life.
15. Return to Love ‘s quote about . Our deepest fear is not…
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us.”
Marianne WilliamsonReturn to Love
16. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ‘s quote about light, heart. People are like stained glass…
“People are like stained glass windows, they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their true beauty is only seen if there is a light within.”
17. Og Mandino ‘s quote about . I will love the light…
“I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.”
18. Better to light
“Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.