Need an original and unique death quotes? Check this collection of 89 the best death quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Chief Seattle’s quotes about death
“There is no death, only a change of worlds.”
2. Isaac Asimov’s quotes about life and death
“Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.”
3. Quotes from Marcus Aurelius about death
“Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back.”
4. Norman Cousins ‘s quote about . Death is not the greatest…
5. Estonian Wisdom ‘s quote about death. Death meets us everywhere….
6. Sir Francis Bacon ‘s quote about . Men fear death as children…
“Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased by tales, so is the other.”
Of DeathSir Francis Bacon
7. in Belfast ‘s quote about . Is there life before death?…
“Is there life before death?”
8. Last words before his death ‘s quote about . All created things are impermanent….
“All created things are impermanent. Strive on with diligence.”
BuddhaLast words before his death
9. The Wheel of Time ‘s quote about . Death is as light as…
“Death is as light as a feather; duty as heavy as a mountain.”
Robert JordanThe Wheel of Time
10. Timothy Leary ‘s quote about . Give death a better name…
“Give death a better name or die trying.”
11. Tuesdays With Morrie Mitch Albom ‘s quote about . Death ends a life, not…
“Death ends a life, not a relationship.”
Morrie SchwartzTuesdays With Morrie Mitch Albom
12. Socrates ‘s quote about . Death may be the greatest…
“Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.”
13. Death smiles at
“Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.
14. Death is nothing,
“Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
15. Take death for
“Take death for example. A great deal of our effort goes into avoiding it. We make extraordinary efforts to delay it, and often consider its intrusion a tragic event. Yet we?d find it hard to live without it. Death gives meaning to our lives. It gives importance and value to time. Time would become meaningless if there were too much of it.
Ray KurzweilThe Age of Spiritual Machines: When Computers Exceed Human Intelligence
16. Death hath so
“Death hath so many doors to let out life.
17. Death ? It?s
“Death ? It?s the only thing we haven?t succeeded in completely vulgarizing.