Need an original and unique destroy quotes? Check this collection of 16 the best destroy quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Abraham Lincoln’s quote about friend. I destroy my enemies when…
“I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.”
2. Max Beerbohm ‘s quote about destroy. To destroy is still the…
3. Maimonides ‘s quote about . I will destroy my enemies…
4. Abraham Lincoln ‘s quote about enemy. The best way to destroy…
5. When the destroyer
“When the destroyer comes, his first act will be to destroy all the books.
6. Fritjof Capra ‘s quote about . In the end the aggressors…
7. Chinese wisdom about honesty.
8. Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl ‘s quote about . It?s utterly impossible for me…
“It?s utterly impossible for me to build my life on a foundation of chaos, suffering and death. I see the world being slowly transformed into a wilderness, I hear the approaching thunder that, one day, will destroy us too, I feel the suffering of millions. And yet, when I look up at the sky, I somehow feel that everything will change for the better, that this cruelty too shall end, that peace and tranquility will return once more.”
Anne FrankAnne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
9. Sir Winston Churchill ‘s quote about . To build may have to…
“To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day.”
Sir Winston Churchill
10. Frank Herbert ‘s quote about . Absolute power is the power…
“Absolute power is the power to destroy.”
11. Humans live best
“Humans live best when each has his place, when each knows where he belongs in the scheme of things. Destroy the place and destroy the person.
12. Honest differences of
“Honest differences of opinion should never be permitted to destroy a friendship.
Chiam PotokThe Chosen
13. Their element is
“Their element is to attack, to track, to hunt, and to destroy the enemy. Only in this way can the eager and skillful fighter pilot display his ability. Tie him to a narrow and confined task, rob him of his initiative, and you take away from him the best and most valuable qualities he posses: aggressive spirit, joy of action, and the passion of the hunter.
LtGen Adolf GallandLuftwaffe
14. Do I not
“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?