Need an original and unique develop quotes? Check this collection of 16 the best develop quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Quotes from Harvey S. Firestone about develop others
“It is only as we develop others that we permanently succeed.”
Harvey S. Firestone
2. noname ‘s quote about business,success,vision. Develop both short-term and long-term…
3. Susan Sarandon ‘s quote about . When you start to develop…
4. Epicurus ‘s quote about survive. You don’t develop courage by…
5. Dale Carnegie ‘s quote about success. Develop success from failures. Discouragement…
6. Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel ‘s quote about . A family can develop only…
7. Out of My Later Years ‘s quote about . The point is to develop…
“The point is to develop the childlike inclination for play and the childlike desire for recognition and to guide the child over to important fields for society. Such a school demands from the teacher that he be a kind of artist in his province.”
Albert EinsteinOut of My Later Years
8. If you develop
“If you develop an ear for sounds that are musical it is like developing an ego. You begin to refuse sounds that are not musical and that way cut yourself off from a good deal of experience.
9. Usman Asif’s quote about fear. Fear is a darkroom where…
“Fear is a darkroom where negatives develop.”
10. Dalai Lama ‘s quote about action,positive. In order to carry a…
11. Arnold Schwarzenegger ‘s quote about strength,struggle,surrender. Strength does not come from…
14. Dalai Lama ‘s quote about positive . In order to carry a…
15. Passion is the
“Passion is the quickest to develop, and the quickest to fade. Intimacy develops more slowly, and commitment more gradually still.
16. It is essential
“It is essential to know that to be a happy person, a happy family, a happy society, it is very crucial to have a good heart, that is very crucial. World peach must develop from inner peace. Peace is not just the absence of violence but the manifestation of human compassion.