Need powerful die quotes? Check this collection of 75 best die quotes we picked for you. You can share the image or create your own die quote images by clicking on the "Design It!" button. Let start inspiring others. Here is the list:
1. Sylvia Plath’s quote about die. Dying is an art, like…
“Dying is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well. I do it so it feels like hell. I do it so it feels real. I guess you could say I've a call.”
2. William Shakespeare’s quote about Death. Cowards die a thousand deaths….
“Cowards die a thousand deaths. The valiant taste of death but once.”
3. Euripides ‘s quote. I would rather die on…
“I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.”
4. Sigmund Freud’s quote about Emotion. Unexpressed emotions will never die….
“Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.”
5. Bertrand Russell ‘s quote about Belief. I would never die for…
6. Vincent van Gogh ‘s quote about passion. I would rather die of…
7. Mark Twain ‘s quote about die,live. Let us endeavor so to…
“Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.”
8. Danish Wisdom ‘s quote about Kindness. Good men must die, but…
9. Vincent van Gogh ‘s quote about passion. I would rather die of…
10. Thai Wisdom ‘s quote about fish, die. Fish die in shallow water….
11. Greek proverb ‘s quote about . Fools live poor to die…
12. Martin Luther King ‘s quote about . A man who won’t die…
13. Polish Wisdom ‘s quote about habits. Old habits die hard….
14. Erich Fromm ‘s quote about Creativeness. Most people die before they…
15. D. H. Lawrence ‘s quote about . But better die than live…
“But better die than live mechanically a life that is a repetition of repetitions.”
D. H. Lawrence
16. Letter to Fanny Brawne ‘s quote about . If I should die, I…
“If I should die, I have left no immortal work behind me - nothing to make my friends proud of my memory - but I have loved the principle of beauty in all things, and if I had had time I would have made myself remembered.”
John KeatsLetter to Fanny Brawne
17. Elie Wiesel ‘s quote about . They were going to die….
“They were going to die. They knew it, and their last words were I love you. Even in great pain, their last words were of love... People who could have saved themselves and they ran back in to save others instead. If humanity is capable of that, how can I lose hope in humanity?”
Chicago Sun-TimesElie Wiesel
18. James Cagney ‘s quote about . Live fast, die young, and…
“Live fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse.”