Need an original and unique doing quotes? Check this collection of 181 the best doing quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
25. Malcom Bane quote about give.
If you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you’ll end up not doing anything for anybody.
26. William J.H. Boetcker quoye about integrity.
That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.
27. e. e. cummings quote about ambition.
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
28. Henri-Frederic Amiel quote about genius.
Doing easily what others find difficult is talent; doing what is impossible for talent is genius.
29. Thomas Edison quote about excellence.
If we all did the things we are capable of doing we would literally astound ourselves.
30. Vanessa Hudgens quote about cool.
Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do.
31. William Winans quote about goal.
Not doing more than the average is what keeps the average down.
32. Stay centered by
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.
33. John Drew quote about business.
Never shrink from doing anything which your business calls you to do. The man who is above his business may one day find his business above him.
34. Pope John Paul II quote about freedom.
Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
35. Benjamin Franklin quote about insanity.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
36. Leonardo da Vinci quote about action.
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.