Need an original and unique doing quotes? Check this collection of 178 the best doing quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
31. Pope John Paul II quote about freedom.
Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
32. Benjamin Franklin quote about insanity.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
33. Leonardo da Vinci quote about action.
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
34. Chinese proverb about person.
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
35. You cannot live
You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.
36. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe quote about duty.
How can you come to know yourself? Never by thinking; always by doing. Try to do your duty, and you’ll know right away what you amount to. And what is your duty? Whatever the day calls for.
37. Channing Pollock quote about quality.
No matter how small and unimportant what we are doing may seem, if we do it well, it may soon become the step that will lead us to better things.
38. Agatha Christie quote about writing.
The best time for planning a book is while you’re doing the dishes.
39. John D. Rockefeller quote about duty.
Next to doing the right thing, the most important thing is to let people know you are doing the right thing.￼
40. Arthur E. Morgan quote about life.
Life’s greatest adventure is in doing one’s level best.
41. James Fenimore Cooper quote about property.
Property is desirable as the ground work of moral independence, as a means of improving the faculties, and of doing good to others, and as the agent in all that distinguishes the civilized man from the savage.
42. Japanese proverb about benefit.
pulling water to my own rice paddy.
43. Thomas Aquinas quote about art.
Art is simply a right method of doing things. The test of the artist does not lie in the will with which he goes to work, but in the excellence of the work he produces.
44. Dutch proverb about self.
He who doesn’t find himself important, isn’t doing his job well.