Need an original and unique error quotes? Check this collection of 18 the best error quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Sigmund Freud’s quote about truth. From error to error one…
“From error to error one discovers the entire truth.”
2. Quotes from Rabindranath Tagore about error and truth
“If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out.”
3. John Locke ‘s quote about judgement. Error is not a fault…
4. Thomas Jefferson ‘s quote about . Ignorance is preferable to error,…
“Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong.”
Notes on VirginiaThomas Jefferson
5. Pubilius Syrus ‘s quote about error,mistake,wise. From the errors of others…
6. Isaac Asimov’s quote about truth. A subtle thought that is…
“A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value.”
7. A wise word from Orlando Aloysius Battista about mistake
“An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.”
Orlando Aloysius Battista
8. Bruce Barton ‘s quote about . Action and reaction, ebb and…
9. Richard Hyfler ‘s quote about . Think of weight gain as…
10. Edward Bulwer-Lytton ‘s quote about . Say what we will, we…
11. H.E. Stocher ‘s quote about . Research teaches a man to…
12. Hannah Arendt ‘s quote about . Storytelling reveals meaning without committing…
13. Thomas Jefferson ‘s quote about . Reason and free inquiry are…
“Reason and free inquiry are the only effectual agents against error.”
Notes on the State of VirginiaThomas Jefferson
14. The world always
“The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured on one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one.
H. L. Mencken
15. A successful lie
“A successful lie is doubly a lie; an error which has to be corrected is a heavier burden than the truth.
Dag Hammarskjoldnewspaper quote of the day
16. Whenever, therefore, people
“Whenever, therefore, people are deceived and form opinions wide of the truth, it is clear that the error has slid into their minds through the medium of certain resemblances to that truth.
PhaedrusQuoted in: PlatoSocrates
17. Any man worth
“Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly bigger man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error.
Gen. Peyton C. March
18. Knowledge rests not
“Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also.