Need an original and unique free quotes? Check this collection of 58 the best free quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
37. Marya Mannes ‘s quote about . To be at peace with…
38. Immanuel Kant ‘s quote about . The possession of power inevitably…
39. Henry David Thoreau ‘s quote about . There will never be a…
40. William James ‘s quote about . We must make automatic and…
41. Chuck Palahniuk ‘s quote about . It’s only after we’ve lost…
42. Gloria Steinem ‘s quote about truth. The truth will set you…
43. James A. Garfield ‘s quote about . The truth will set you…
44. Nikos Kazantzakis ‘s quote about . I expect nothing. I fear…
“I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free.”
45. Theodore H. White ‘s quote about . Whether a man is burdened…
“Whether a man is burdened by power or enjoys power; whether he is trapped by responsibility or made free by it; whether he is moved by other people and outer forces or moves them -- this is of the essence of leadership.”
The Making of the PresidentTheodore H. White
46. There was no
“There was no telling what people might find out once they felt free to ask whatever questions they wanted to.
47. My dreams were
“My dreams were all my own; I accounted them to nobody; They were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free.
48. Every citizen should
“Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
49. A bird that
“A bird that you set free may be caught again, but a word that escapes your lips will not return.
50. Doctors are not
“Doctors are not servants of their patients, they are traders like everyone else in a free society and they should bear that title proudly considering the crucial importance of the services they offer.
51. Hobbies cost money
“Hobbies cost money but interests are free.
George CarlinGeorge Carlin: You Are All Diseased
52. If we value
“If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. The free mind is not a barking dog, to be tethered on a ten-foot chain.
Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.Madisonspeech at the University of Wisconsin
53. Love flies, runs,
“Love flies, runs, and rejoices; it is free and nothing can hold it back.
Thomas a Kempis
54. Thirty-five is a
“Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.