Need an original and unique glory quotes? Check this collection of 15 the best glory quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Pierre Corneille ‘s quote about glory,risk,triumph. To win without risk is…
2. Lope de Vega ‘s quote about . There is no greater glory…
3. Confucius ‘s quote about . Our greatest glory is not…
4. Epicures ‘s quote about glory, skillful. The greater difficulty, the more…
“The greater difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.”
5. Confucius ‘s quote about glory, rising. Our greatest glory is not…
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
6. The glory of
“The glory of a good tale is that it is limitless and fluid; a good tale belongs to each reader in its own particular way.
Steven KingThe Stand
7. Glory built on
“Glory built on selfish principles is shame and guilt.
8. True glory consists
“True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it.
Pliny the Elder
9. Bertrand Russell ‘s quote about thought. Men fear thought as they…
“Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”
10. Cicero ‘s quote about desire,character. In men of the highest…
“In men of the highest character and noblest genius there is to be found an insatiable desire for honour, command, power, and glory.”
11. Italian wisdom about temptation.
12. And say my
“And say my glory was I had such friends.
William Butler Yeats
13. No greater love
“No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, .. not for glory, not for fame. For one person, .. in the dark .. where no one will ever know .. or see.
J. Michael Straczynski
14. And yet, as
“And yet, as angels in some brighter dreams Call to the soul when man doth sleep, So some strange thoughts transcend our wonted themes, And into glory peep.
15. When we conquer
“When we conquer without danger our triumph is without glory.