Need an original and unique gratitude quotes? Check this collection of 22 the best gratitude quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Johannes Gaertner’s quote about gratitude. To speak gratitude is courteous…
“To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.”
2. G. K. Chesterton’s quote about thanks, gratitude. I would maintain that thanks…
“I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.”
3. Doris Day’s quotes about gratitude
4. A wise word from William Arthur Ward about feeling gratitude
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
William Arthur Ward
5. Oprah Winfrey ‘s quote about gratitude,thankful. Be thankful for what you…
6. Melodie Beattie ‘s quote about kindness, gratitude. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of…
7. Arabic wisdom about gratitude.
8. Chinese wisdom about gratitude.
9. Dutch wisdom about gratitude.
10. John F Kennedy ‘s quote about gratitude,appreciation. As we express our gratitude,…
11. John F Kennedy ‘s quote about gratitude. As we express our gratitude,…
12. Marcus Tullius Cicero ‘s quote about Gratitude. Gratitude is not only the…
13. Aesop ‘s quote about Gratitude. Gratitude is the sign of…
14. Cicero ‘s quote about . Gratitude is not only the…
15. Gratitude unlocks the
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
16. Gratitude is the
“Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.
Jacques MaritainReflections on America
17. Gratitude is born
“Gratitude is born in hearts that take time to count up past mercies.
Charles E. Jefferson
18. Eric Weiner ‘s quote about . Money matters, but less than…
“Money matters, but less than we think and not in the way we think. Family is important. So are friends. Envy is toxic. So is excessive thinking. Beaches are optional. Trust is not. Neither is gratitude.”