Need an original and unique grief quotes? Check this collection of 17 the best grief quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Queen Elizabeth II ‘s quote about grief, love. Grief is the price we…
2. Honduran Wisdom ‘s quote about . Grief shared is half grief;…
“Grief shared is half grief; Joy shared is double joy.”
3. Grief can take
“Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.
4. Grief is the
“Grief is the agony of an instant, the indulgence of grief the blunder of a life.
5. Swedish wisdom about friendship.
6. Emmylou Harris ‘s quote about animal. Animals have a much better…
7. Aeschylus ‘s quote about . There is no pain so…
8. Robert Fulghum ‘s quote about . I believe that imagination is…
9. The Prophet ‘s quote about . You shall be free indeed…
“You shall be free indeed when your days are not without a care nor your nights without a want and a grief, But rather when these things girdle your life and yet you rise above them naked and unbound.”
Kahlil GibranThe Prophet
10. The Talmud ‘s quote about responsibility. Hold no man responsible for…
“Hold no man responsible for what he says in his grief.”
11. Sallust ‘s quote about . For men who had easily…
“For men who had easily endured hardship, danger and difficult uncertainty, leisure and riches, though in some ways desirable, proved burdensome and a source of grief.”
12. Chateaubriand ‘s quote about . What importance can we attach…
“What importance can we attach to the things of this world? Friendship? It disappears when the one who is liked comes to grief, or the one who likes becomes powerful. Love? it is deceived, fleeting, or guilty. Fame? You share it with mediocrity or crime. Fortune? Could that frivolity be counted a blessing? All that remains are those so-called happy days that flow past unnoticed in the obscurity of domestic cares, leaving man with the desire neither to lose his life nor to begin it over.”
13. Friendship improves hapiness
“Friendship improves hapiness and reduces misery, by doubting our joys and dividing our grief.
14. Whoever finds love
“Whoever finds love beneath hurt and grief disappears into emptiness with a thousand new disguises.
15. Ready tears are
“Ready tears are a sign of treachery, not of grief.