Need an original and unique hard work quotes? Check this collection of 216 the best hard work quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Michelangelo quote about hard work.
If people knew how hard I worked to achieve my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful after all.
2. Colin Powell quote about hard work.
The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting above average effort.
3. Dr. Samuel Johnson quote about hard work.
What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence.
4. Henry Ellis quote about hard work.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.
5. David Bly quote about hard work.
Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
6. Hard work never
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
7. Quotes about hardwork
Nothing worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that!
8. How to do great work?
The only way to do great work is to love what you do
9. Quotes about work and passion
What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.
10. Dianna Hardy quote about devotion.
One thing I’ve learnt about humans: you can’t judge their strength by the size of their actions, but by the devotion of an act, no matter how small.
11. Paul Coffey quote about work.
Nobody’s a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. It’s hard to stay on top.
12. Ken Blanchard quote about commitment.
There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses – only results.
13. Richard Paul Evans quote about gentleness.
Sometimes its not the strength but gentleness that cracks the hardest shells.
14. Richard David Bach quote about respect.
The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.
15. Richard David Bach quote about learn.
Sometimes when learning comes before experience it doesn’t make sense right away.