Need an original and unique honest quotes? Check this collection of 27 the best honest quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Sigmund Freud’s quotes about honest with oneself
2. Kelli Jae Baeli ‘s quote about honesty, respect. You’re only responsible for being…
3. Chinese wisdom about honesty.
4. Mahatma Gandhi ‘s quote about honesty. Quote of the Day Honest…
5. Ghandi ‘s quote about honesty. Honest disagreement is often a…
“Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.”
6. Sojourn ‘s quote about . Is yours an honest lament?…Most…
“Is yours an honest lament?...Most are not, you know. Most self-imposed burdens are founded on misperceptions. We - at least we of sincere character - always judge ourselves by stricter standards than we expect others to abide by. It is a curse, I suppose, or a blessing, depending on how one views it... Take it as a blessing, my friend, an inner calling that forces you to strive to unattainable heights.”
R. A. SalvatoreSojourn
7. Honest differences of
“Honest differences of opinion should never be permitted to destroy a friendship.
Chiam PotokThe Chosen
8. An honest man
“An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.
letter to John MelishThomas Jefferson
9. Honest differences are
10. Benjamin Franklin’s quotes about trick and treachery
“Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.”
11. Claire Booth Luce ‘s quote about . In the final analysis, there…
12. Saint Francis of Assisi ‘s quote about life, kindness. Remember that when you leave…
13. Tom Stoppard ‘s quote about . It’s better to be quotable…
14. Swedish wisdom about truth.
15. Mahatma Gandhi ‘s quote about . To conceal ignorance is to…
“To conceal ignorance is to increase it. An honest confession of it, however, gives ground for the hope that it will diminish some day or the other.”
16. WALDEN: Or ‘s quote about . Our life is frittered away…
“Our life is frittered away by detail. An honest man has hardly need to count more than his ten fingers, or in extreme cases he may add his ten toes, and lump the rest. Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity!”
Henry David ThoreauLife in the WoodsWALDEN: Or
17. When something that
“When something that honest is said it usually needs a few minutes of silence to dissipate.
Pamela RibonWhy Girls Are Weird
18. All men profess
“All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse.