Need an original and unique imagination quotes? Check this collection of 92 the best imagination quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Use your imagination to fill in the blanks.
Use your imagination to fill in the blanks.
2. J.K. Rowling quote about imagination.
Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and therefore the fount of all invention and innovation. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power that enables us to empathize with humans whose experiences we have never shared.
3. Jerry Gillies quote about imagination.
Make sure you visualize what you really want, not what someone else wants for you.
4. Walt Disney quote about imagination.
When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.
5. Oscar Wilde quote about imagination.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
6. Charles M. Schwab quote about imagination.
A man to carry on a successful business must have imagination. He must see things as in a vision, a dream of the whole thing.
7. William Arthur Ward quote about imagination.
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
8. Arthur Koestler quote about imagination.
The principal mark of genius is not perfection but originality, the opening of new frontiers.
9. Dr. Seuss quote about imagination.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.
10. John Lennon quote about imagination.
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
11. Maude L. Frandsen quote about imagination.
Imagination is the secret reservoir of the riches of the human race.
12. John Dewey quote about imagination.
Every great advance in science has issued from a new audacity of imagination.