Need an original and unique maturity quotes? Check this collection of 8 the best maturity quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Edward Weeks ‘s quote about fear,maturity. To live with fear and…
“To live with fear and not be afraid is the final test of maturity”
2. Kurt Vonnegut Jr. ‘s quote about . Maturity is a bitter disappointment…
“Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything.”
Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
3. Ann Landers ‘s quote about . Maturity is the ability to…
“Maturity is the ability to do a job whether or not you are supervised, to carry money without spending it and to bear an injustice without wanting to get even.”
4. John MacNaughton ‘s quote about . Maturity beings to grow when…
“Maturity beings to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself.”
5. Edwin Louis Cole ‘s quote about . Maturity comes not with age…
“Maturity comes not with age but with the acceptance of responsibility. You are only young once but immaturity can last a lifetime!”
Edwin Louis Cole
6. Tom Stoppard ‘s quote about . Age is a very high…
7. At sixteen I
“At sixteen I was stupid, confused, insecure and indecisive. At twenty-five I was wise, self- confident, prepossessing and assertive. At forty-five I am stupid, confused, insecure and indecisive. Who would have supposed that maturity is only a short break in adolescence?
8. The principles now
“The principles now planted in thy bosom will grow, and one day reach maturity; and in that maturity thou wilt find thy heaven or thy hell.