Need an original and unique mirror quotes? Check this collection of 15 the best mirror quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Hans Margolius ‘s quote about mirror,solitude. Only in quiet waters do…
2. Mirror Dance ‘s quote about perfection. Since no one is perfect,…
“Since no one is perfect, it follows that all great deeds have been accomplished out of imperfection. Yet they were accomplished, somehow, all the same.”
Lois McMaster BujoldMirror Dance
3. The best mirror
“The best mirror is an old friend.
4. The mirror never
“The mirror never sees itself. The reflection never is itself.
J. Gregory Keyes
5. Japanese wisdom about past.
6. Hans Margolius ‘s quote about . Only in quiet waters things…
7. Ken Keyes Jr. ‘s quote about consciousness. A loving person lives in…
8. Chanakya ‘s quote about . Books are as useful to…
9. Khalil Gibran ‘s quote about . Beauty is eternity gazing at…
10. Herb Brody ‘s quote about . Telling the future by looking…
“Telling the future by looking at the past assumes that conditions remain constant. This is like driving a car by looking in the rearview mirror.”
11. Hans Margolius ‘s quote about mind. Only in quiet waters do…
“Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.”
12. The Prophet ‘s quote about . Beauty is life when life…
“Beauty is life when life unveils her holy face. But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror. But you are eternity and you are the mirror.”
Kahlil GibranThe Prophet
13. The perfect man
“The perfect man uses his mind as a mirror. It grasps nothing. It regrets nothing. It receives but does not keep.
14. One cannot remain
“One cannot remain the same. Art is a mirror which should show many reflections, and the artist should not always show the same face, or the face becomes a mask.
15. A book is
“A book is a mirror; if an ass peers into it, you can not expect an apostle to peer out.