166 Best money Quotes Images
Last Updated on:
December 20th, 2016 at 6:24 pm
Need an original and unique money quotes? Check this collection of 166 the best money quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
19. Katharine Whitehorn quote about money.
: "The great rule is not to talk about money with people who have much more or much less than you."
20. Ghana wisdom about money.
: "You become wise when you begin to run out of money."
21. Roger Babson quote about money.
: "More people should learn to tell their dollars where to go instead of asking them where they went."
22. Bernard M. Baruch quote about money.
Bernard M. Baruch
: "Increased wages, higher pensions, more unemployment insurance, all are of no avail if the purchasing power of money falls faster."
23. Russian wisdom about money.
: "For a poor man, to dress means to only belt himself."
24. Robert G. Ingersoll quote about money.
Robert G. Ingersoll
: "I would rather be a beggar and spend my money like a king, than be a king and spend money like a beggar."
25. Lord Byron quote about money.
: "They say that knowledge is power. I used to think so, but I now know that they meant money. Every guinea is a philosopher’s stone."
26. Joseph Addison quote about money.
: "A man who is furnished with arguments from the mint will convince his antagonist much sooner than one who draws them from reason and philosophy."
27. Dr. Karl Menninger quote about money.
Dr. Karl Menninger
: "Money giving is a very good criterion, in a way, of a person’s mental health. Generous people are rarely mentally ill people."
28. Edwin P. Whipple quote about money.
Edwin P. Whipple
: "What a man does with his wealth depends upon his idea of happiness. Those who draw prizes in life are apt to spend tastelessly, if not viciously; not knowing that it requires as much talent to spend as to make."
29. Dutch wisdom about money.
: "Money must roll."
30. Chinese wisdom about money.
: "If you have money you can make the devil push your grind stone."
31. Richard M. DeVos quote about money.
Richard M. DeVos
: "Money cannot buy peace of mind. It cannot heal ruptured relationships, or build meaning into a life that has none."
32. John Ruskin quote about money.
: "A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money."
33. George Burns quote about money.
: "Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed."
34. Turkish wisdom about money.
: "Golden saber opens every door."
35. Croatian wisdom about money.
: "Don't throw good money after bad."
36. Donald Trump quote about money.
: "Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game. "