162 Best money Quotes Images
Last Updated on:
September 15th, 2020 at 12:39 pm
Need an original and unique money quotes? Check this collection of 162 the best money quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
16. Tanzania wisdom about wealth and money
: "Make some money but don’t let money make you."
17. Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. quote about money.
Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
: "Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust."
18. Warren Buffett quote about money.
: "Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1."
19. Welsh wisdom about money.
: "Money is the key that opens all locks."
20. Katharine Whitehorn quote about money.
: "The great rule is not to talk about money with people who have much more or much less than you."
21. Ghana wisdom about money.
: "You become wise when you begin to run out of money."
22. Roger Babson quote about money.
: "More people should learn to tell their dollars where to go instead of asking them where they went."
23. Bernard M. Baruch quote about money.
Bernard M. Baruch
: "Increased wages, higher pensions, more unemployment insurance, all are of no avail if the purchasing power of money falls faster."
24. Russian wisdom about money.
: "For a poor man, to dress means to only belt himself."
25. Robert G. Ingersoll quote about money.
Robert G. Ingersoll
: "I would rather be a beggar and spend my money like a king, than be a king and spend money like a beggar."
26. Lord Byron quote about money.
: "They say that knowledge is power. I used to think so, but I now know that they meant money. Every guinea is a philosopher’s stone."
27. Joseph Addison quote about money.
: "A man who is furnished with arguments from the mint will convince his antagonist much sooner than one who draws them from reason and philosophy."
28. Dr. Karl Menninger quote about money.
Dr. Karl Menninger
: "Money giving is a very good criterion, in a way, of a person’s mental health. Generous people are rarely mentally ill people."
29. Edwin P. Whipple quote about money.
Edwin P. Whipple
: "What a man does with his wealth depends upon his idea of happiness. Those who draw prizes in life are apt to spend tastelessly, if not viciously; not knowing that it requires as much talent to spend as to make."
30. Dutch wisdom about money.
: "Money must roll."
beautiful custom quotes pictures
Step 1. Write Something
Copyright © 2012-2020 QuotesCover.com. All rights reserved.