Need an original and unique noble quotes? Check this collection of 18 the best noble quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Isaac Bickerstaff ‘s quote about noble. Those who think nobly are…
2. Blaise Pascal ‘s quote about Noble,deeds. Noble deeds that are concealed…
3. Thomas Carlyle ‘s quote about . Every noble work is at…
“Every noble work is at first impossible.”
4. Mark Twain ‘s quote about . It is noble to teach…
“It is noble to teach oneself, it is still nobler to teach others.”
5. Noble be man,
“Noble be man, Helpful and good! For that alone Sets him apart From every other creature On earth.
from The Divine
6. Johannes Gaertner’s quote about gratitude. To speak gratitude is courteous…
“To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.”
7. Helen Keller ‘s quote about duty. It is my chief duty…
8. Charles Baudelaire ‘s quote about . Everything that is beautiful and…
9. Demosthenes ‘s quote about . It is impossible for men…
10. James William Fulbright ‘s quote about . Some new machinery with adequate…
11. Aesop ‘s quote about Gratitude. Gratitude is the sign of…
12. Helen Keller ‘s quote about . I long to accomplish a…
“I long to accomplish a great and noble task; but it is my chief duty and joy to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.”
13. Depend upon it,
“Depend upon it, after all, Thomas, Literature is the most noble of professions. In fact, it is about the only one fit for a man. For my own part, there is no seducing me from the path.
Edgar Allan Poe
14. Never does the
“Never does the human soul appear so strong and noble as when it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury.
E. H. Chapin
15. If any man
“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts; and if any would write in a noble style, let him first possess a noble soul.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
16. Rest assured that
“Rest assured that there is nothing which wounds the heart of a noble man more deeply than the thought his honour is assailed.