544 Best old Quotes Images
Last Updated on:
August 9th, 2019 at 2:08 am
Need an original and unique old quotes? Check this collection of 544 the best old quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.
Peter F. Drucker
: "If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old."
2. I told the doctor about my leg
: "I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places."
3. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
: "The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket."
4. If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work
: "If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming impossibilities. The thing is to get the work done."
5. take bold risk and challenge yourself
: "I am not the bravest or smartest person, but I'm courageous enough to dream big, challenge myself and take bold risks."
6. What makes you holds your back
: "It's not who you are that holds you back, It's who you think you are not"
7. Golda Meir quote about soul.
: "Those who don't know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either."
8. Dag Hammarskjold quote about commitment.
: "There is a point at which everything becomes simple and there is no longer any question of choice, because all you have staked will be lost if you look back. Life's point of no return."
9. Dag Hammarskjold quote about inspiration.
: "Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find his right road."
10. Basque wisdom about old.
"Old people know much, they were taught by necessity."
11. Napoleon Bonaparte quote about soldier.
: "A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."
12. Reinhold Niebuhr quote about change.
: "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."
13. Alexander Humboldt quote about character.
: "Only what we have wrought into our character during life can we take way with us."
14. Oliver Goldsmith quote about example.
: "You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips."
15. Arnold Glasow quote about change.
: "Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you’ll understand what little chance you have trying to change others."
16. Sir Joshua Reynolds quote about discoveries.
Sir Joshua Reynolds
: "Invention, strictly speaking, is little more than a new combination of those images which have been previously gathered and deposited in the memory. Nothing can be made of nothing; he who has laid up no materials can produce no combinations.
17. Arnold Glasow quote about worry.
: "You’ll break the worry habit the day you decide you can meet and master the worst that can happen to you.
18. Matthew Arnold quote about mind.
: "Mind is a light which the Gods mock us with To lead false those who trust it."