Need an original and unique possession quotes? Check this collection of 14 the best possession quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Anais Nin’s quote about Knowledge. The possession of knowledge does…
“The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery.”
2. Baltasar Gracian ‘s quote about possession, ambition. Possession hinders enjoyment. It merely…
3. Immanuel Kant ‘s quote about . The possession of power inevitably…
4. Bruce Lee ‘s quote about . The possession of anything begins…
5. Thomas Bailey Aldrich ‘s quote about . The possession of unlimited power…
“The possession of unlimited power will make a despot of almost any man. There is a possible Nero in the gentlest of human creature that walks.”
Thomas Bailey Aldrich
6. George D. Prentice’s quote about self. One of the very best…
“One of the very best of all earthly possessions is self-possession.”
George D. Prentice
7. A wise word from Rabindranath Tagore about love
“Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom.”
8. Quotes from Benjamin Franklin about true friend
“A true friend is the best Possession”
9. Louis Sullivan ‘s quote about . Words are most malignant, the…
10. Chinese wisdom about love.
11. L. Ron Hubbard ‘s quote about . You want to raise your…
“You want to raise your child in such a way that you don?t have to control him, so that he will be in full possession of himself at all times. Upon that depends his good behavior, his health, his sanity.”
Book: Child DianeticsL. Ron Hubbard
12. The universal brotherhood
“The universal brotherhood of man is our most precious possession, what there is of it.
Following the EquatorMark Twain
13. No other job
“No other job in the world could possibly dispossess one so completely as this job of teaching. You could stand all day in a laundry, for instance, still in possession of your mind. But this teaching utterly obliterates you. It cuts right into your being: essentially, it takes over your spirit. It drags it out from where it would hide.
14. Desire makes everything
“Desire makes everything blossom; possession makes everything wither and fade.