Need an original and unique responsible quotes? Check this collection of 20 the best responsible quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Kelli Jae Baeli ‘s quote about honesty, respect. You’re only responsible for being…
2. Henry Ward Beecher ‘s quote about responsible. Hold yourself responsible for a…
3. Alexander Pope ‘s quote about responsible. It is not so much…
4. Albert Einstein ‘s quote about . Gravitation is not responsible for…
5. Publilius Syrus ‘s quote about . The eyes are not responsible…
“The eyes are not responsible when the mind does the seeing.”
6. The Talmud ‘s quote about responsibility. Hold no man responsible for…
“Hold no man responsible for what he says in his grief.”
7. Henry Ward Beecher ‘s quote about . Hold yourself responsible for a…
“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself - and be lenient to everybody else.”
Henry Ward Beecher
8. Antoine de Saint-Exupery ‘s quote about responsibility. You become responsible forever, for…
“You become responsible forever, for what you have tamed.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
9. Jesse Jackson ‘s quote about Responsibility. you may not be responsible…
“you may not be responsible for being down. but you are respinsible for getting up.”
10. Jack Ma ‘s quote about financial,money,sustain. Today, making money is very…
11. Bob Moawad ‘s quote about Life. The best day of your…
12. Vietnamese wisdom about action.
13. Stanislaw J. Lec ‘s quote about . No snowflake in an avalanche…
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.”
Stanislaw J. Lec
14. Holly Lisle ‘s quote about . Actions have consequences…first rule of…
“Actions have consequences...first rule of life. And the second rule is this - you are the only one responsible for your own actions.”
Fire In The MistHolly Lisle
15. That consciousness is
“That consciousness is everything and that all things begin with a thought. That we are responsible for our own fate, we reap what we sow, we get what we give, we pull in what we put out. I know these things for sure.
16. We are each
“We are each responsible for our own life - no other person is or even can be.
O MagazineOprah Winfrey
17. That is what
“That is what marriage really means: helping one another to reach the full status of being persons, responsible and autonomous beings who do not run away from life.
18. When you helped
“When you helped somebody, right away you were responsible for that person. And things always followed for which you were never prepared.
Martha BrooksTrue Confessions of a Heartless Girl