Need an original and unique study quotes? Check this collection of 22 the best study quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Confucius’s quote about study, think. To study and not think…
2. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe’s quote about study. In the end we retain…
“In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
3. Confucius’s quote about study, future. Study the past, if you…
“Study the past, if you would divine the future.”
4. Elbert Hubbard ‘s quote about learn,study. It is easy to get…
5. Leonardo Da Vinci ‘s quote about learn,mind,study. Learning never exhausts the mind….
6. Asher Brandley ‘s quote about . Scientists study the world how…
7. Elisabeth Rohm ‘s quote about study, teacher. You never stop learning. If…
8. Morihei Ueshiba ‘s quote about teacher, learn. Study how water flows in…
9. Chinese wisdom about study.
10. Lloyd Wright ‘s quote about . Study nature, love nature, stay…
11. Albert Einstein ‘s quote about . Never regard study as a…
“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”
12. Abraham Lincoln ‘s quote about . I will study and get…
“I will study and get ready, and perhaps my chance will come.”
13. Leonardo Da Vinci ‘s quote about . Study without desire spoils the…
“Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in.”
Leonardo Da Vinci
14. Percy Bysshe Shelley ‘s quote about . The more we study, the…
“The more we study, the more we discover our ignorance.”
Percy Bysshe Shelley
15. To study the
“To study the phenomenon of disease without books is to sail an uncharted sea, while to study books without patients is not to go to sea at all.
Sir William Osler
16. Confucius ‘s quote about future,past. Study the past if you…
“Study the past if you would define the future.”
17. To acquire knowledge,
“To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.
Marilyn vos Savant
18. The Pythagorean …
“The Pythagorean ... having been brought up in the study of mathematics, thought that things are numbers ... and that the whole cosmos is a scale and a number.