Need an original and unique will quotes? Check this collection of 1932 the best will quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
16. William Gladstone quote about peace.
We look forward to the time when the power to love will replace the love of power. Then will our world know the blessing of peace.
17. William Hazlitt quote about confidence.
As is our confidence, so is our capacity.
18. Charles William Eliot quote about books.
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.
19. William F. Buckley, Jr. quote about independence.
There is an inverse relationship between reliance on the state and self-reliance.
20. William Penn quote about right.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it.
21. William Shakespeare quote about love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
22. William Howard Taft quote about farmer.
As the Republican platforms says, the welfare of the farmer is vital to that of the whole country.
23. William James quote about weapon.
The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
24. William Winans quote about goal.
Not doing more than the average is what keeps the average down.
25. Willa Cather quote about truth.
The stupid believe that to be truthful is easy; only the artist, the great artist, knows how difficult it is.
26. I will make
I will make a Star-chamber matter of it.
27. Will Rogers quote about action.
Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
28. William Ellery Channing quote about books.
Books are true levelers. They give to all, who will faithfully use them, the society, the spiritual presence, of the best and greatest of our race.
29. William J.H. Boetcker quote about service.
The more you learn what to do with yourself, and the more you do for others, the more you will learn to enjoy the abundant life.
30. William Shakespeare quote about philoshopy
There was never yet a philosopher that could endure the toothache patiently.