Need an original and unique will quotes? Check this collection of 1937 the best will quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
13. William J.H. Boetcker quoye about integrity.
That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.
14. Will Durst quote about courage.
Comedy is defiance. It’s a snort of contempt in the face of fear and anxiety. And it’s the laughter that allows hope to creep back on the inhale.
15. William Faulkner quote about practice.
Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
16. William Godwin quote about justice.
Justice is the sum of all moral duty.
17. William Barclay quote about help.
In the time we have it is surely our duty to do all the good we can to all the people we can in all the ways we can.
18. William Gladstone quote about peace.
We look forward to the time when the power to love will replace the love of power. Then will our world know the blessing of peace.
19. William Hazlitt quote about confidence.
As is our confidence, so is our capacity.
20. Charles William Eliot quote about books.
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.
21. William F. Buckley, Jr. quote about independence.
There is an inverse relationship between reliance on the state and self-reliance.
22. William Penn quote about right.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it.
23. William Shakespeare quote about love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
24. William Howard Taft quote about farmer.
As the Republican platforms says, the welfare of the farmer is vital to that of the whole country.