Terms and Agreements
- You have the right to use the final image produced by our editor for any personal or commercial works. Under the condition as described on our license page.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- QuotesCover has the right to delete accounts that has more than 1 (one) month of “pending status” account. “Pending status” account is an account that has not completed the payment on the sign-up process. The deletion will automatically run by the system. The user still able to design on QuotesCover as a guest after deletion, but require registration again and complete the payment if they want to upgrade to the PRO version.
- The user is eligible for a refund if QuotesCover failed to deliver the membership account to the user after the payment successfully made. For example, a user has successfully paid the membership but their membership account is not active. In this case, the user can ask for a refund OR ask for a fix (manual activation) and continue the membership.
- No refund will be made if it is because of the operating system or browser incompatibility or the program not working after the membership active. Users should try the free version quote maker first and make sure you (as the user) successfully download it before you buy.