Need an original and unique attitude quotes? Check this collection of 46 the best attitude quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Fairness is not an attitude
Fairness is not an attitude. It’s a professional skill that must be developed and exercised.
2. Happiness is an attitude
Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
3. Mizo proverb about attitude.
If the tree is good its fruit is good, if the tree is bad its fruit is bad.
4. Maya Angelou quote about attitude.
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
5. Arabic proverb about attitude.
The smarter you are, the less you speak.
6. Icelandic proverb about attitude.
So may sharpen dull iron to bite.
7. Thomas Jefferson quote about attitude.
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
8. Joel Osteen quote about attitude.
Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way.
9. Ralph Marston quote about attitude.
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
10. Elbert Hubbard quote about attitude.
Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time.
11. John C. Maxwell quote about attitude.
People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.
12. Earl Nightingale quote about attitude.
Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet.
13. Walter Scott quote about attitude.
Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities.
14. Turkish proverb about attitude.
You can tell by a child’s shit whether it will become a decent or great person.
15. Harold S. Geneen quote about attitude
Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.