Need an original and unique love quotes? Check this collection of 767 the best love quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Simple quotes about love
love is a song that never ends
2. There is only one happiness, and it is about love
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
3. Lao Tzu quote about love.
To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
4. @AmazingLeader_ quote about love.
Love doesn,t need to be perfect. It just need to be true.
5. MillionaireDivision quote about love
Always be in love with a soul, not a face.
6. Ann Voskamp quote about love.
Love is the the most radically subversive activism of all, the only thing that ever changed anyone.
7. Ray Charles quote about love.
Love is a special word, and I use it only when I mean it. You say the word too much and it becomes cheap.
8. Johnny Depp quote about love.
There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love. [from Don Juan DeMarco (1994)]
9. Mother Teresa quote about love.
Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
10. Dinah Shore quote about love.
Trouble is part of your life — if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.
11. Truman Capote quote about love.
The brain may take advice, but not the heart, and love having no geography, knows no boundaries: weight and sink it deep, no matter, it will rise and find the surface.
12. Edith Lovejoy Pierce quote about opportunity.
May the spirit of the season be with you today and throughout the new year!
13. Ethel Barrymore quote about love.
You must learn day by day, year by year, to broaden your horizon. The more things you love, the more you are interested in, the more you enjoy, the more you are indignant about, the more you have left when anything happens.
14. Marcus Aurelius quote about love.
Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.
15. Eden Ahbez quote about love.
The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.