Need an original and unique change quotes? Check this collection of 265 the best change quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. How entrepreneur see changes
The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it and exploits it as an opportunity.
2. Don’t try to change the world. a quotes from Macklemore
Don’t try to change the world, find something that you love. And do it every day. Do that for the rest of your life, and eventually, the world will change.
3. Hungarian proverb about change.
One swallow doesn’t mean the summer is here.
4. Bill Gates quote about change.
We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
5. Heraclitus quote about change.
There is nothing permanent except change.
6. Plutarch quote about change.
I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
7. Alan Watts quote about change.
The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
8. German proverb about change.
The mouse doesn’t bite any threads.
9. Reinhold Niebuhr quote about change.
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
10. Arnold Glasow quote about change.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you’ll understand what little chance you have trying to change others.
11. Cecil Day-Lewis quote about change.
There’s a kind of release And a kind of torment in every goodbye for every man.
12. Persian proverb about change.
When water remains in one place, it spoils.
13. Latin proverb about change.
Times change, and we change with them.
14. Irish proverb about change.
It’s a long road there’s no turn in.
15. L.W. Lynett quote about change.
The most effective way to cope with change is to help create it.