Need an original and unique opportunity quotes? Check this collection of 103 the best opportunity quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Quotes about Opportunity
Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.
2. Quotes about opportunity and business
Creating opportunities means looking where others are not
3. Ken Hakuta quote about opportunity.
People will try to tell you that all of the great opportunities have been snapped up. In reality, the world changes every second, blowing new opportunities in all directions, including yours.
4. Edith Lovejoy Pierce quote about opportunity.
May the spirit of the season be with you today and throughout the new year!
5. Chinese proverb about opportunity.
Don’t let slip an opportunity; it may never come again.
6. Sir Tom Stoppard quote about opportunity.
Every exit is an entry somewhere else. Remember that Columbus was looking for India when he found America.
7. Hugh Allen quote about opportunity.
Jumping at several small opportunities may get us there more quickly than waiting for one big one to come along.
8. Larry King quote about opportunity.
I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.
9. Emily Dickinson quote about opportunity.
Not knowing when the dawn will come, I open every door.
10. Lao Tzu quote about opportunity.
New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
11. George Bernard Shaw quote about opportunity.
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.
12. Alexander Graham Bell quote about opportunity.
When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.
13. Lyndon B. Johnson quote about opportunity.
We must open the doors of opportunity. But we must also equip our people to walk through those doors.