Need an original and unique friend quotes? Check this collection of 367 the best friend quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. @ForSelfSuccess quote about friendship.
If you have nothing in life but a good friend, you are rich.
2. Edwin Markham quote about friendship.
There is a destiny that makes us brothers, No one goes his way alone; All that we send into the lives of others, Comes back into our own.
3. Erwin T. Randall quote about friendship.
Real friends are those who, when you’ve made a fool of yourself, don’t feel that you’ve done a permanent job.
4. Dr. Samuel Johnson quote about friendship.
If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.
5. Bible quote about friendship.
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
6. Henry Ward Beecher quote about friendship.
Every man should keep a fair-sized cemetery in which to bury the faults of his friends.
7. Rachel Naomi Remen quote about friendship.
Perhaps the secret of living well is not in having all the answers but in pursuing unanswerable questions in good company.
8. Swedish proverb about friendship.
Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief.
9. Akan proverb about friendship.
If you don’t let your friend cross and reach, you will also not cross and reach yours.
10. Irish proverb about friendship.
May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home. May good and faithful friends be yours wherever you may roam…
11. Albert Camus quote about friendship.
What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.
12. Paul Aubuchon quote about friendship.
To be capable of steady friendship or lasting love, are the two greatest proofs, not only of goodness of heart, but of strength of mind.