Need an original and unique communication quotes? Check this collection of 23 the best communication quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. George Herbert quote about communication.
Good words are worth much, and cost little.
2. Plato quote about communication.
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
3. Tony Robbins quote about communication.
To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.
4. Earl Wilson quote about communication.
Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break.
5. Brian Tracy quote about communication.
Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of evry part of your life.
6. Jim Rohn quote about communication.
Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you know.
7. John Powell quote about communication.
Communication works for those who work at it.
8. Anne Morrow Lindbergh quote about communication.
Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.
9. George Bernard Shaw quote about communication.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.
10. Greek proverb about communication.
I’m coming from town, and on the mountain-top cinnamon.
11. Peter Drucker quotes about communication
The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.
12. Communications without intelligence
Communications without intelligence is noise; Intelligence without communications is irrelevant.
13. Best Quotes by Topics
14. Napoleon Bonaparte quote about strength.
The strong man is the one who is able to intercept at will the communication between the senses and the mind.
15. Stephen Covey quote about trust.
Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.