Need an original and unique confidence quotes? Check this collection of 65 the best confidence quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Christian D. Larson quote about confidence.
Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
2. Peter McIntyre quote about confidence.
Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.
3. John Peers quote about confidence.
You can’t lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse.
4. Paul Bryant quote about confidence.
If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.
5. Nathaniel Branden quote about confidence.
There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.
6. Harry Emerson Fosdick quote about confidence.
Rebellion against your handicaps gets you nowhere. Self-pity gets you nowhere. One must have the adventurous daring to accept oneself as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game in the world – making the most of one’s best.
7. Chris Butler quote about confidence.
The question Who am I? is not a philosophical football meant to be kicked around coffeehouses by pseudo-intellectuals. It’s a real-life question. Nothing is more important and more relevant than to know who you are.
8. Meryl Streep quote about confidence.
I didn’t have any confidence in my beauty when I was young. I felt like a character actress, and I still do.
9. Joseph Campbell quote about confidence.
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
10. Dr. Wayne Dyer quote about confidence.
You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.