Need an original and unique conversation quotes? Check this collection of 13 the best conversation quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. William Hazlitt ‘s quote about conversation. Wit is the salt of…
2. Francois de La Rochefoucauld ‘s quote about Confidence, wit. Confidence contributes more to conversation…
“Confidence contributes more to conversation than wit.”
Francois de La Rochefoucauld
3. Mexican Wisdom ‘s quote about . Conversation is food for the…
“Conversation is food for the soul.”
4. Conversation should be
“Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood.
5. Ralph Waldo Emerson ‘s quote about conversation. Conversation is an art in…
“Conversation is an art in which a man has all mankind for his competitors, for it is that which all are practising every day while they live.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. Eating without conversation
7. Mark Murphy ‘s quote about business,leadership. Sign that you’re too soft:…
8. Benjamin Disraeli ‘s quote about Bore. Bore: one who has the…
“Bore: one who has the power of speech but not the capacity for conversation.”
9. William Temple ‘s quote about home, influence. The most influential of all…
10. There isn?t much
“There isn?t much better in this life than finding a way to spend a few hours in conversation with people you respect and love. You have to carve this time out of your life because you aren?t really living without it.
Real Live PreacherRealLivePreacher.com Weblog
11. Education begins a
“Education begins a gentleman, conversation completes him.