Need an original and unique emotion quotes? Check this collection of 17 the best emotion quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Alan Weiss ‘s quote about emotion,leadership,logic. Logic makes you think. Emotion…
2. Bruce Lee ‘s quote about control,emotion,self control. You will continue to suffer…
3. hymeoflife ‘s quote about emotion, think. Never late your emotions overpower…
4. Adolph Hitler ‘s quote about Emotion. I use emotion for the…
5. H. P. Lovecraft ‘s quote about . The oldest and strongest emotion…
6. James Thurber ‘s quote about emotion,humor. Humor is emotional chaos remembered…
7. H. L. Mencken ‘s quote about . The one permanent emotion of…
“The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants beyond everything else is safety.”
H. L. Mencken
8. Plato’s quotes about human behavior
“Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge.”
9. Kurdish wisdom about healthy.
10. Paul Cezanne ‘s quote about . A work of art which…
11. Eubie Blake ‘s quote about envy,trust. Never trust anyone who wants…
12. Ken Kesey ‘s quote about . People think love is an…
13. Siege of Darkness ‘s quote about . To any intelligent being, there…
“To any intelligent being, there is no emotion more important than hope. Individually or collectively, we must hope that the future will be better than the past, that our offspring, and theirs after them, will be a bit closer to an ideal society, whatever our perception of that might be... It is at those times when we feel we are contributing to that ultimate end... we feel true elation.”
R. A. SalvatoreSiege of Darkness
14. Sojourn ‘s quote about . Guilt resembles a sword with…
“Guilt resembles a sword with two edges. On the one hand, it cuts for Justice, imposing practical morality upon those who fear it. But there is another side to that weighted emotion. Conscience does not always adhere to rational judgment. Guilt is always a self-imposed burden, but it is not always rightly imposed.”
R. A. SalvatoreSojourn
15. The oldest and
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
H. P. Lovecraft
16. Patriotism is not
“Patriotism is not a short outburst of emotion, but is the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.
Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.
17. We often use
“We often use strong language not to express a powerful emotion but to evoke it in us.