Need an original and unique escape quotes? Check this collection of 17 the best escape quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Enid Blyton ‘s quote about difficulties,facing problem. You’re trying to escape from…
“You're trying to escape from your difficulties, and there never is any escape from difficulties, never. They have to be faced and fought”
2. Joseph Addison ‘s quote about escape. It is folly for an…
3. Norwegian wisdom about escape.
4. Abraham Lincoln ‘s quote about Responsibility. You can’t escape the responsibility…
5. Seth Godin ‘s quote about life,vacation. Instead of wondering when your…
6. Alice James ‘s quote about superiority. What sense of superiority it…
7. Horace ‘s quote about . Poverty urges us to do…
8. Donald Walters ‘s quote about peace. You will find peace not…
9. Thomas Wolfe ‘s quote about . Is this not the true…
10. Demi Lovato. ‘s quote about creativity. Creativity is what helps me…
11. Edgar Allan Poe ‘s quote about dream. Those who dream by day…
“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.”
Edgar Allan Poe
12. If you chase
“If you chase two rabbits, both will escape.
13. The perfect bureaucrat
“The perfect bureaucrat everywhere is the man who manages to make no decisions and escape all responsibility.
Brooks AtkinsonOnce Around the Sun
14. The family-that dear
“The family-that dear octopus from whese tentacles we never quite escape nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to.
15. A poet is
“A poet is an unhappy being whose heart it torn by secret sufferings, but whose lips are so strangely formed that when the sighs and the cries escape them, they sound like beautiful music... and then people crowd about the poet and say to him: Sing for us soon again; that is as much as to say. May new sufferings torment your soul.
16. Independence is the
“Independence is the recognition of the fact that yours is the responsibility of judgment and nothing can help you escape it.
Atlas ShruggedAyn Rand
17. A man whose
“A man whose life has been dishonourable is not entitled to escape disgrace in death.