Need an original and unique existence quotes? Check this collection of 18 the best existence quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Oliver Holmes’s quote about existence. A man may fulfil the…
“A man may fulfil the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve.”
2. George Carlin ‘s quote about . The very existence of flamethrowers…
“The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.”
3. Lemuel W. H. Ranier ‘s quote about . Why is my existence so…
“Why is my existence so perfect with dark places? And why do I no longer care?”
Lemuel W. H. Ranier
4. Existence would be
“Existence would be intolerable if we were never to dream.
5. Existence precedes and
“Existence precedes and rules essence.
6. Henry Louis Mencken ‘s quote about human,existence. The basic fact about human…
7. Sue Atchley Ebaugh’s quote about attention, gift. The greatest gift we can…
“The greatest gift we can give one another is rapt attention to one another's existence.”
Sue Atchley Ebaugh
8. Rudolf Steiner’s quotes about bloom in love
“May my soul bloom in love for all existence.”
9. Thomas Carlyle ‘s quote about truth. Can there be a more…
10. Allan Bloom ‘s quote about . There is no real teacher…
11. Allan Bloom ‘s quote about . There is no real teacher…
12. Anton Chekhov ‘s quote about . People who lead a lonely…
13. Lord Byron ‘s quote about . What is hope? nothing but…
“What is hope? nothing but the paint on the face of Existence; the least touch of truth rubs it off, and then we see what a hollow-cheeked harlot we have got hold of.”
Letter to Thomas MooreLord Byron
14. Gustave Flaubert ‘s quote about literature, tolerancy. The one way of tolerating…
“The one way of tolerating existence is to lose oneself in literature as in a perpetual orgy.”
15. Everybody believes in
“Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence.
16. Real meaningful endeavours,
“Real meaningful endeavours, the biggies in human existence, often require the sacrifice of others.
Diane Frolov and Andrew SchneiderNorthern ExposureNorthern Lights
17. Integrity is the
“Integrity is the recognition of the fact that you cannot fake your consciousness, just as honesty is the recognition of the fact that you cannot fake existence.