Need an original and unique expression quotes? Check this collection of 16 the best expression quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Author Unknown ‘s quote about expression . Find expression for a sorrow…
“Find expression for a sorrow and it will become dear to you. Find expression for a joy, and you will intensify its ecstasy.”
2. Lou Reed ‘s quote about . Between thought and expression lies…
“Between thought and expression lies a lifetime.”
3. The truest expression
“The truest expression of a people is in its dances and its music... Bodies never lie.
Agnes de Mille
4. Niels Bohr ‘s quote about expression, think. Never express yourself more clearly…
5. Albert Einstein ‘s quote about . It is the supreme art…
6. B.H. Streeter ‘s quote about . No theory of the universe…
7. Arthur Erickson ‘s quote about architecture. The details are the very…
8. Alfred Bougeart ‘s quote about idea. The more an idea is…
9. Thomas Mann ‘s quote about . All interest in disease and…
“All interest in disease and death is only another expression of interest in life.”
10. Action indeed is
“Action indeed is the sole medium of expression for ethics.
11. Keeping your body
“Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything.
Thich Nhat Hanh
12. Authenticity matters little,
“Authenticity matters little, though--our willingness to accept legends depends far more upon their expression of concepts we want to believe than upon their plausibility.
David P. Mikkelsonsnopes.com
13. How beautiful maleness
“How beautiful maleness is, if it finds its right expression.
D. H. Lawrence
14. Anyone can revolt.
“Anyone can revolt. It is more difficult silently to obey our own inner promptings, and to spend our lives finding sincere and fitting means of expression for our temperament and our gifts.
15. No leader sets
“No leader sets out to become a leader. People set out to live their lives, expressing themselves fully. When that expression is of value, they become leaders. So the point is not to become a leader. The point is to become yourself, to use yourself completely?all your skills, gifts, and energies?in order to make your vision manifest. You must withhold nothing. You must, in sum, become the person you started out to be and enjoy the process of becoming.
From an article in a meeting industry magazine.Warren Bennis