Need an original and unique forgiveness quotes? Check this collection of 40 the best forgiveness quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Archbishop Desmond Tutu quote about forgiveness.
Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning.
2. Oprah Winfrey quote about forgiveness.
True forgiveness is when you can say, ‘Thank you for that experience.’
3. Nelson Mandela quote about forgiveness.
As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I’d still be in prison.
4. Joseph Addison quote about forgiveness.
It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more perfect we are, the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others.
5. Robert Muller quote about forgiveness.
To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.
6. Cathy Ridner Tempelsman quote about forgiveness.
They learn tolerance for others’ faults through our tolerance of their own.
7. Lord Herbert quote about forgiveness.
He that cannot forgive others, breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself; for every man has need to be forgiven.
8. Maya Angelou quote about forgiveness.
It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.
9. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. quote about forgiveness.
Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.
10. Bill Cosby quote about forgiveness.
People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.
11. Hannah More quote about forgiveness.
Forgiveness is the economy of the heart… forgiveness saves the expense of anger, the cost of hatred, the waste of spirits.
12. Jessica Lange quote about forgiveness.
Acceptance and tolerance and forgiveness, those are life-altering lessons.