Need an original and unique going quotes? Check this collection of 90 the best going quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Dalai Lama’s quote about kindness. By going beyond your own…
“By going beyond your own problems and taking care of others, you gain inner strength, self-confidence, courage, and a greater sense of calm.”
2. Winston Churchill’s quote about courage, failure. Courage is going from failure…
“Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.”
3. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
4. Quotes from Hunter S. Thompson when the going gets weird
“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.”
Hunter S. Thompson
5. Positive affirmation: People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going
“People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going”
6. Jed Babbin ‘s quote about war,france. Going to war without France…
“Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. You just leave a lot of useless, noisy baggage behind.”
former Deputy Undersecretary of DefenseJed Babbin
7. Daniel Lubetzky ‘s quote about danger,success. When things are going well,…
8. noname ‘s quote about hardwork,work. No one is going to…
9. Joe Namath ‘s quote about courage,destination,path,way. If you are not going…
10. quotescover ‘s quote about . Keep going and trust yourself….
11. Marie Osmond ‘s quote about . If you’re going to be…
12. Carol Burnett ‘s quote about Knowledge. We don’t stop going…
13. Carol Burnett ‘s quote about . We don’t stop going to…
14. Julius Caesar ‘s quote about . I am going to Spain…
“I am going to Spain to fight an army without a general, and thence to the East to fight a general without an army.”
15. Lily Tomlin ‘s quote about . Things are going to get…
“Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse.”
16. Elie Wiesel ‘s quote about . They were going to die….
“They were going to die. They knew it, and their last words were I love you. Even in great pain, their last words were of love... People who could have saved themselves and they ran back in to save others instead. If humanity is capable of that, how can I lose hope in humanity?”
Chicago Sun-TimesElie Wiesel
17. Vanishing Act ‘s quote about home. Not going home is already…
“Not going home is already like death.”
E. Catherine ToblerVanishing Act
18. Are you going
“Are you going out after the truth, or are you going out after something you believe?