Need an original and unique help quotes? Check this collection of 155 the best help quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Marianne Williamson quote about help.
Nothing liberates our greatness like the desire to help, the desire to serve.
2. Audrey Hepburn quote about help.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
3. Chinese Proverb about help.
If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.
4. Rodney Williams quote about help.
Every day you have the opportunity to learn and experience some-thing and some-one new. Seize the opportunity. Learn and experience everything you can, and use it to change the world.
5. Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton quote about help.
When a person is down in the world, an ounce of help is better than a pound of preaching.
6. William Barclay quote about help.
In the time we have it is surely our duty to do all the good we can to all the people we can in all the ways we can.
7. Michael Phelps quote about dream.
You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
8. Senegalese proverb about help.
Support yourself and heaven will help you.
9. Sir Arthur Helps quote about temper.
More than half the difficulties of the world would be allayed or removed by the exhibition of good temper.
10. Charles Dudley Warner quote about help.
It is one of the beautiful compensations of this life that no one can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.
11. Arthur Helps quote about spiritual.
Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will. Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment.
12. William Lyon Phelps quote about respect.
The final test of a gentleman is his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him.